You can access your commission statements for most carriers through their websites. Please see the links below for each carrier.
|Register for access here: Allianz|
|Register for access here: American General|
You can view commission statements under the Commission Dashboard section.
For website support, please contact our Connext Support Team.
Once appointed, the carrier will send instructions on how to register, or you can call Marketing at 888-501-4043 option 1, then option 3
|Register for access here: Assurity|
|Register for access here: BrightHouse Life (Met Life)|
Quick Reference Guide to View Commission Statements
|Register for access here: Gerber|
Life Portal Instructions
|Register for access here: Great American Website Support 800-438-3398 ext. 11999|
|Register for access here: John Hancock|
|Register for access here: Lincoln Financial|
Lincoln Solutions Center Instructions
Website Help: 877-533-1022 or webmaster@LFD.com
|Register for access here: Nationwide|
After you establish your profile, follow steps below to view your statements:
1. Log in to the website
2. Click on the Servicing tab
3. Click on “Life Insurance” under the Business Management section
4. On the next page, click on “Commission Statements” in the center of the page
|Register for access here: North American
For Instructions on registering or accessing commission statements click HERE
|Register for access here: One America Click on My Business and them Commissions.|
|Register for access here: Pacific Life|
Contact the carrier’s Tech Help team to obtain access at 1-800-986-3343, or email@example.com.
Once you have a login, follow steps below to view your statements:
Log In with Advisor/Financial Professional info
• Under Resource Center tab, click Compensation Statements
• Use tax ID or detail code
• Choose the dates they are looking for, statements generate on the 15th and last business day of the month
|Register for access here: Protective
1. If a first time user, click register first time user- if already registered, login and begin with step 4
|Register for access here: Prudential|
• Click on “I am a Prudential Appointed Financial Professional”
• Complete and submit the registration information.
• Register under the individual SSN
• Individual compensation payees can view their compensation statements one business day after registering. No additional action is required.
You can contact the carrier with any problems at 866-599-2871
To get access, call Marketing at 888-224-7254
|Register for access here: Securian|
Website Support: 1-888-413-7860 Option 7
Securian Account Instructions
|Register for access here: Symetra|
For your convenience, your commission statement is downloadable in Excel format.
• Log into your commission statement at Symetra.com/commission
|Register for access here: Transamerica|
Click on the Register Now link below the login button. Your producer ID and office ID (located at the top of your statement) are required for registering.
Select Producer/Solicitor on the drop-down menu and complete all required fields, as well as create a user ID and password.
If you have problems with the setup, please contact the TransACT Tech Support at 800-742-7005.
|Register for access here: United of Omaha|
To Receive Email Statements you must:
• Currently be set up to receive compensation payment via EFT
• Have the capability to open a WINZIP file
• A valid email address on Sales Professional Access Profile (SPA)
• An active broker contract with Mutual of Omaha
For Website help, contact the Field Assistance Center at: 800-847-9785