ePolicy Delivery Information
Policies released to client (we can send copies to agent), with instructions
*If client has questions about e-Policy, call 800-638-8428 opt.5 ext.6971 – need policy #
Traditional policy delivery will still be available if the customer/producer prefers a paper copy.
- Term Business Only up to and including $3M
- Issue ages up to and including age 60
Upon approval from Lakeview, the agent will be notified via email that the policy package is ready for his/her signature. After the agent has signed all required forms, the policy package will be sent to the client for their signature. (The eDelivered policy package will be sent from “DocuSign System On Behalf Of John Hancock Term Insurance” with the subject line “Your John Hancock Life Insurance Policy – 88888888.” We recommend adding email@example.com to your email address book to ensure important communications are not blocked from your email platform.)
Once all signatures have been received, Lakeview, the agent and the client will receive an email that includes a link to download the complete eSigned policy package
Term and Universal Life
No electronic payment option (except for TermAccel)
Payment options: check, or fill out an EFT form and return with a void check to draft.
TermAccel cases are ePolicy
Sent to Lakeview Financial case manager to approve, then sent to agent and agent sends to client.
For Life and MoneyGuard policies utilizing eDelivery through iPipeline’s DocFast or DocuSign, the client will now have an option to receive a PIN for Authentication via text message (cell) or automated phone call (landline), in lieu of providing the last 4 digits of their SSN. The PIN method will be based on the phone number type (cell or landline) provided for the client
For ePolicy issues, can call Ipipeline: 1-800-641-6557 option 2.
Opt-in to eDelivery while applying through eApp
*If client has questions about e-Policy, they can call 800-328-6124
Available for Principal Term life products. (All Term policies will default to eDelivery)
Applicants must have a valid email address. If they don’t, the policy should be printed and signed.
Approved in all states except New York.
- The policy will be emailed to you for your review (If physical signature is preferred, simply print the policy and proceed as usual. If there are policy changes, there will be an option to return for correction).
- Your client will receive an email with the policy for their review and an eSignature.
- You’ll receive an email with the policy for final review and an eSignature (if required).
- All parties who eSigned will receive the signed policy via email, which can be printed if desired.
Producers and clients may opt-in to electronic policy delivery (eDelivery) on a case-by-case basis by completing the Consent for Electronic Delivery form during the iGO eApp submission process.
- Term Business Only
- Single Individual Insured/Single Individual Policyowner
- Application electronically signed and submitted through Prudential’s iGo eApp via iPipeline (Xpress Worksheet and Long Form application)
- eDelivery facilitated through DocFast (electronic signature tool)
- Exclusions: Applications from CA and Applications involving replacement from NY and IL
Once Lakeview releases the policy to you as the agent, you can sign in to the ePolicy using the last 4 digits of the policy owner’s social security number. You will review and then release to the client for their signature.