Federal law requires insurance agents and brokers to complete Anti-Money Laundering Training. AML training is intended to familiarize agents with the process of money laundering and the laws that make it a crime.
To view where to take the training and carrier specific requirements CLICK HERE.
Prior to the solicitation of an annuity application, you must be in compliance with all training requirements which include:
- NAIC Suitability
- Carrier Product Specific Training
- Anti-Money Laundering Training
CLICK HERE for requirements and where to take the training.
Long Term Care training is required for both regular long term care products and for products that have a long term care rider.
For state training requirements and carrier information, CLICK HERE.
Approved Vendors for Suitability and Product training:
- Success CE
- Approved vendors: RegED is the preferred platform. They’ll notify us when you’ve completed the course.
- Two options—one with CE credits and one without. Both meet the requirement, and only one is needed.
- Kaplan, LIMRA, Quest CE, Web CE, and AD Banker & Company are also approved.
- Provide proof of completion with the first app submitted Feb. 1 or after. o Select a course that includes life insurance (some offer multiple types).
William Penn – Product training can be done through LIMRA by clicking on the Compliance Training button at the top right of the screen.
We will also accept proof of completion for the “best interest requirement” from the vendors below.
- A.D. Banker & Company
- Broker Educational Sales
- Cape School Inc.
- ClienTell, Inc.
- Insurance Career Training Inc.
- Kaplan Financial
- National Underwriter Company
- On-Site Insurance School
- POHS Educational Centers
- Quest Continuing Education Solutions
- RegEd, Inc.
- United Insurance Educators, Inc.